CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 UPDATE (3/19/2020)
Citizens Savings Bank and Trust Company has been closely monitoring the circumstances related to COVID-19. We would like to reiterate that the safety of our customers and staff is of the upmost importance. Therefore, due to the latest developments, the bank is taking additional precautions to protect customers and staff while continuing to provide crucial financial services.
Starting Monday, March 23rd, 2020, the lobby of our Jefferson Street branch will be temporarily closed to the public, and all banking transactions or other customer service requests will be conducted through the drive-thru windows. The branch has two (2) drive-thru options: Drive-thru Lanes 2 and 3 will be for driving customers, and Drive-thru window (Lane 1) will be for pedestrian customers.
The Heiman Street Operations building will also be temporarily closed to the general public, and client interactions will be conducted by “Appointment Only.”
The Memphis Winchester Rd branch will be operating customarily. However, additional precautions will be taken during branch visits.
In the meantime, we recommend using the following banking services available to you:
- ATMs (including our full service ATM located on Jefferson St.)
- Online Banking (which includes Online Bill Pay services)
- Mobile Banking
- 24/7 Telephone Banking
We take pride in being part of the community we serve and are dedicated to meeting your banking needs during this unique time. We encourage our customers to visit our website and social media pages as we will be providing additional updates as decisions are made.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 UPDATE (3/13/2020)
During this time of uncertainty surrounding the spread of COVID-19, Citizens Savings Bank and Trust Company would like to reassure you that all necessary steps are being taken to ensure you will have access to your account information.
The safety of our customers and staff is always our top priority. Currently, we are keeping branches open and taking extra precaution. Our nightly cleaning service is taking extra measures while disinfecting our branches and sanitizing stations for customers and staff.
The bank is not closing its branches at this time, but management is staying abreast of latest developments and has established the best course of action to ensure we continue to provide crucial financial services.
The bank encourages all its customers, who are not currently enrolled in the following services, to consider enrolling now:
- Online/Mobile Banking – Click on Online Banking Login at the top right of home page to enroll in Online Banking. You can also enroll in the bank’s mobile app via a smartphone. Once enrolled, you can check your account balance, review your transactions, make transfers and mobile deposits, and more.
- Online Bill Pay – Once enrolled in Online Banking, you can sign up for our Bill Pay service and pay your bills at the convenience of your home.
- eStatements – Allows access to current and past statements, as well as important notices, through your Online Banking account.
These remote banking services will help you manage your finances anytime and anywhere, especially if there is any interruption in our regular, in-person services.
If you need assistance during the enrollment process or have questions, please call (615) 327-9787.